-->

zlow and zteady


zlow and zteady. aha. this is my current logo, stands for Zuryn Zulkeple. less is more. simple as that. yeah. pushing myself hard to finish the assignments right now. urgh i just need a break right now. semester break also can. NOT. T___T (tiba2 rasa macam buat kerja kursus Geografi macam dulu2. huhu) stay up, again. *we are young, we run free, stay up late, we don't sleep* sssyyhhhh!

3.30 a.m

my eyes really tired right now. pity them. but what can i do, i have to force them to open widely and stay awake in order to finish my workszzzz. #_# *DEAD* and the pity also goes to my lovey dovey. aww aww pity you. penat eh? hehe. hope you get some good rest. really miss you! annndd congratulations on your Dean's Award! you deserved it cause you're the best! yeah mannn 
*hugs* :) :D

can't wait for this semester to finish. oh yeah. really need a break and enjoy the holiday with my loved ones. can't wait for my family to come home from Sabah. hanging around with them is my current aim. been missing them soooo much! cepat la balik, cepat la balik, cepat la balik :D


okay, okay. lot of things to do. that's it. it's a wrap everybody!