-->

Art For Grabs


went out with my Johnny to the ART FOR GRABS + KL ALTERNATIVE BOOKFEST 2011 at The Annexe Gallery, Central Market. Kiwa saw me and texted me but i didn't see her. hee. she was sitting at the corner while Liyana Fizi was performing. i love her voice. lalala~ and Zahiril Adzim was there too. too bad i didn't bring my camera along. hmph. walking around and browsing. lotsa books there. i know Johnny likes it. :) glad that i can be there with him. and and guess what? i bought myself a book of poem (see the picture above) weheee :D Perempuan Yang Patah Hati by Rasyidah Othman. it's fun reading those poem and cari maksud tersirat :) of course you know me, i'm not a good reader, but at least i can read. hahaha! saya seorang yang malas membaca. yeahhh. aha. Johnny bought 3  for himself. shut up he's a good reader. maybe you can bedtime story for me one day :P then off to Bukit Bintang for some shopping (Johnny's). had fun shopping with him. rawr. nothing much. then we met Hassan and accompanied him to buy the printer at Low Yat. done with that and off we go. pulang

at night i went to The Curve with Mama and Tok. i went for shooting there at the street market for my assignment of Photojournalism. yeah. that's the purpose of going there actually. sambil jalan-jalan :) after that, Uptown Danau Kota. it's been awhile tak jenguk uptown. jalan, pusing, ok balik. penat. well that's about it. Alhamdulillah my day was spent wisely with my loved ones. hiihok! :D


tenenetenenetenenet...


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to ABAH!!
you're the coolest dad ever! thanks for everything. i love you!
we love you, Abah! <3
tak sempat nak jumpa :(